My first day on eHarmony was like opening up a bunch of Christmas presents....that is until I saw what kind of crap I got!
Seriously? Seriously? You think that I am going to be a good match with Bernie?!?! Bernie is 38 years old, likes to do motorcross type stuff, doesn't read any books and is a construction guy. Yeah, good work eHarmony! Nice match! We are totally compatabile. I think I should book the church now!
The next few weren't as bad as Bernie...(poor Bernie...I'm sure you are a nice guy and will make Doris a very happy woman someday). They were teachers, sales guys and a few IT professionals. Most lived nowhere near my house. Most were 35+ and most were 5'9. What is up with short guys?!? Am I really prepared to give up my heels and my long jeans? Yeah I'm thinking NO!
After 15 or so 'matches' I was getting pretty discouraged at the 'talent' out there.....that is until Michael. Michael is 29 years old, an accountant and super hot! He was almost too cute to be on a dating website. What's wrong with him? Why is he not snatched up already?
Things were looking up in eHarmonyland.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment