Monday, December 14, 2009

The Accountant

I guess I don’t really understand how eHarmony works. I’m supposed to fill out a bunch of questions about my personality, where I want my dream guy to live, how tall does he have to be….then it jumps straight into “does he have to be in the same racial category as you?” Wowza!!!

So I fill out the rest of the questions to the best of my ability and then I click send.

Among the crap matches appears ‘The Accountant’. We exchange pre-made questions like “If you had 3 wishes what would they be?....What does your best friend know that no one else knows?....or Explain your parents relationship with one another”. Things seem to be progressing and we get to the most awaited email option! Ohh la la

He seems really nice. He asks me about my marathon time and my love for white gummy bears. We go through the casual exchange over the next few days until he asks for my number. Flirtatious text messages lead into a Friday evening chat. He tells me that I have a great laugh and that he has a sucker for brunettes. After 30 minutes or so of chatting he tells me he has a ‘proposition’ for me. He would like to take me to breakfast the next morning. How cute is that?!?!

We were going to meet at 8:00am at this really cute breakfast place and then head over to the farmers market. My first inclination is that 8:00am on a Saturday is entirely too early to be awake, but he promised me that they had amazing bacon…..so I was all in!

I got to the place a little early and waited for him to pull up. This super hot guy drives up in a white Prius. Let me get this straight…he is hot plus he is a fellow tree hugger! Hooray.

I won’t bore you with anymore of the date details…except that he did not lie about the bacon!!! It was umm umm GOOD!

I’m going to run home and stare at my phone with hope that he calls soon! (can you tell I haven’t done this before?!?!)

1 comment:

  1. I thought these would be funny and bad dates. That sounded fun. I want bacon.

    ReplyDelete