
Disconnect....A word to describe why the hell "The Accountant" hasn't called. If anyone can enlighten me on what this boy was thinking that would be just lovely. Here is the skinny...
Flirtatious texts after flirtatious texts....(I will refrain from writing what we wrote about...but it definitely had to do with watching porn at work) hahaha!!! Anyway, he was being super cute and said that he had to run to a meeting but that he'd like to catch up later that night (this was on a Friday). The night comes and goes and although I'm bummed I let it go. Saturday comes and goes.....so like an idiot I texted him asking if he wanted to go hiking in the morning. NOTHING. ZERO RESPONSE.
Is that a guys way of telling me he isn't interested? If so that sucks! I don't get it! He didn't have to text me or call me any of those times, but he did. Then to not respond?!?! WTF
A few of my guy friends told me that I wasn't able to call/text again.....so I guess I will just have to do my taxes some place else. Hasta Pasta Accountant!
Which now brings me to the math teacher. He seemed like a really nice guy but I should have seen the red flags...
What could go wrong with a high school math teacher?!? I'm sure he is patient, smart, and up with the latest music the kids are listening to. What I didn't realize is that there is a reason why someone would be a 36 year old math teacher who is still single and has roommates. That's right...roommates....plural...meaning more than one additional person! I should have told him that he isn't Joey or Chandler but I don't know if he would have gotten that reference.
I really shouldn't discount the math teacher because he was very sweet and he told me I was beautiful. I figured that going out on a Friday night with him wouldn't kill me....boy was I wrong.
He wanted to meet up at this random bar close to where he lives at 6:30pm. His plan for the night was to show me around to a few of his favorite hangouts (again another red flag! It's not like it was PPAD....if you get that reference you rock!) So I figured that meeting at that time meant that we would probably eat bar food, have a few drinks and then call it a night, except there was one issue......NO FOOD.
Who doesn't feed someone on a first date when you meet at 6:30?!?! Thank god I had a slightly old granola bar in the car or I would have died. The first place wasn't actually as bad as it could have been. We played that bar shuffle board game for what seemed like a hour. I was terrible! He beat me every single game...and not by a little. Again, I am new at this but I'm thinking that he should have let me win at least once.
We then headed off to this place where it was cash only, jukebox playing ,shit hole. This place was deserted except for a few people up at the bar. He orders me a PBR....yes that's right....Pabst Blue Ribbon. So I'm getting a $1 beer with a weirdo, at a shit bar and yet again he doesn't feed me. I don't think this place even had anything to eat...maybe a bag of chips.
We sit at this creepy booth and are chatting for a few minutes when he reaches across the table, grabs my hand and starts caressing it! WTF?!?! Was I on hidden video? I could not believe this was happening! I end up pulling out a ninja move and got my hand free......when he was like "ready to go to the next place?". THERE IS ANOTHER PLACE?!?! ugh
The third and final place that the teacher took me too was a place that was known for having "Busch in a Bag" for $2. Again, I promise you that this is not made up!!! I sat on a 1970's couch in this bar with a weirdo drinking Busch beer in a brown paper bag.
I don't think the date cost this guy more than $10. I wanted to let him know that if it was a money thing that I might have been just as happy splitting a bottle of Boones Farm....but I was just as happy to get the hell out of there!
Lesson for the Boys: FEED YOUR DATES
Flirtatious texts after flirtatious texts....(I will refrain from writing what we wrote about...but it definitely had to do with watching porn at work) hahaha!!! Anyway, he was being super cute and said that he had to run to a meeting but that he'd like to catch up later that night (this was on a Friday). The night comes and goes and although I'm bummed I let it go. Saturday comes and goes.....so like an idiot I texted him asking if he wanted to go hiking in the morning. NOTHING. ZERO RESPONSE.
Is that a guys way of telling me he isn't interested? If so that sucks! I don't get it! He didn't have to text me or call me any of those times, but he did. Then to not respond?!?! WTF
A few of my guy friends told me that I wasn't able to call/text again.....so I guess I will just have to do my taxes some place else. Hasta Pasta Accountant!
Which now brings me to the math teacher. He seemed like a really nice guy but I should have seen the red flags...
What could go wrong with a high school math teacher?!? I'm sure he is patient, smart, and up with the latest music the kids are listening to. What I didn't realize is that there is a reason why someone would be a 36 year old math teacher who is still single and has roommates. That's right...roommates....plural...meaning more than one additional person! I should have told him that he isn't Joey or Chandler but I don't know if he would have gotten that reference.
I really shouldn't discount the math teacher because he was very sweet and he told me I was beautiful. I figured that going out on a Friday night with him wouldn't kill me....boy was I wrong.
He wanted to meet up at this random bar close to where he lives at 6:30pm. His plan for the night was to show me around to a few of his favorite hangouts (again another red flag! It's not like it was PPAD....if you get that reference you rock!) So I figured that meeting at that time meant that we would probably eat bar food, have a few drinks and then call it a night, except there was one issue......NO FOOD.
Who doesn't feed someone on a first date when you meet at 6:30?!?! Thank god I had a slightly old granola bar in the car or I would have died. The first place wasn't actually as bad as it could have been. We played that bar shuffle board game for what seemed like a hour. I was terrible! He beat me every single game...and not by a little. Again, I am new at this but I'm thinking that he should have let me win at least once.
We then headed off to this place where it was cash only, jukebox playing ,shit hole. This place was deserted except for a few people up at the bar. He orders me a PBR....yes that's right....Pabst Blue Ribbon. So I'm getting a $1 beer with a weirdo, at a shit bar and yet again he doesn't feed me. I don't think this place even had anything to eat...maybe a bag of chips.
We sit at this creepy booth and are chatting for a few minutes when he reaches across the table, grabs my hand and starts caressing it! WTF?!?! Was I on hidden video? I could not believe this was happening! I end up pulling out a ninja move and got my hand free......when he was like "ready to go to the next place?". THERE IS ANOTHER PLACE?!?! ugh
The third and final place that the teacher took me too was a place that was known for having "Busch in a Bag" for $2. Again, I promise you that this is not made up!!! I sat on a 1970's couch in this bar with a weirdo drinking Busch beer in a brown paper bag.
I don't think the date cost this guy more than $10. I wanted to let him know that if it was a money thing that I might have been just as happy splitting a bottle of Boones Farm....but I was just as happy to get the hell out of there!
Lesson for the Boys: FEED YOUR DATES
A ha ha ha! I hope these guys don't find your blog...acually, it might b good for them.
ReplyDelete